Welcome to the County of Lambton Bid Opportunities Website
This site allows potential Bidders to create a Bidding System Vendor account. Bidders select commodity codes for goods and services and the Bidding System will notify the Vendor by email of Bid opportunities matching their commodity code selection.
Public tenders, bids and request for proposals are posted on this website.
Bidders are solely responsible for ensuring their Vendor account information is kept current.
For step by step instructions on how to create an Account please refer to the Vendor Guide
This is a public notification that for the year 2019, the County of Lambton is a participating agency in one or more procurements conducted by the following cooperative buying group(s):
- LAS – Local Authority Services – www.las.on.ca
- MGS – Ministry of Government Services – www.doingbusiness.mgs.gov.on.ca/
- SJHS-GPO – St. Joseph's Health Buying Group sjhs-gpo.ca
- CKLAG- Chatham Kent Lambton Administrators Group
- Canoe Procurement Group of Canada https://canoeprocurement.ca/
- Healthpro Canada https://www.healthprocanada.com/
- Kinetic GPO https://www.kineticgpo.ca/
- Complete Purchasing Services https://portal.ecps.ca/wps/portal/eCPS
- Ontario Education Collaborative Marketplace https://oecm.ca
If you have questions about a specific bid opportunity, please use the “Submit a Question” feature on the corresponding bid below. You may also direct your inquiry to the Purchasing Representative listed on the bid page.
Please contact Bids&Tenders by email at technical support.
For detailed instructions on how to create an account, or support please refer to the bids&tenders vendor support portal.
The following is a list of our current online bid opportunities. Please refer to the Status column in the list to determine if the bid is open, closed or awarded.Login Create Account